bellman n : someone employed as an errand boy and luggage carrier around hotels [syn: bellboy, bellhop]
People named Bellman
Bellman may also refer to:
- Bellman, also known as a town crier
- Bellman, a term for a bellhop.
- Belman, an Australian guitar company.
- Bellman (character), a character in Swedish jokes
- "Bellman", a character in Lewis Carroll's poem The Hunting of the Snark
- Bellman equation
- Bellman-Ford algorithm
- Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equation
- Bellman hangar, a prefabricated, portable aircraft hangar
- Bellman Prize
- Beatrice Bellman, a character in BT commercials.
bellman in German: Bellman
bellman in Swedish: Bellman (olika betydelser)